If you want a book that another UH Library has, you can request that the book be sent to the Health Sciences Library. Here are the instructions:
- Search the Voyager Library Catalog for the book.
- In the book record, click on "Get This Item" in the blue box on the upper right side of
- Log in with your Library barcode and last name or UH username and
password (same as for UH email).
- To transfer the book to the Health Sciences Library (or any other UH
library), click on "Hold or transfer this item"
- Then, select the copy you want and the library you want the book sent to.
You will be notified by email when your book is ready to be picked up, usually within 3-7 days.