After-hours work space
- Study in the Library whenever the Medical Education Building is open.
Access online collections of journals, books, and databases
- Over 2600 medical/basic science journals and 1000 medical textbooks.
- Puzzles, activities, and more! Use Brain Breaks to help you manage your stress.
Overnight checkout of current medical textbooks
- Books in the Reserve Collection may be borrowed after 3pm and are due the following day, 2 hours after the Library opens.
Reference management, statistics, and concept mapping software
- EndNote, SPSS, SAS, and VUE available in the Computer Lab.
- Call, email, or visit the Information Services desk for help with your LIs, literature searching, or any other information need you may have.