Importing Search Results from PubMed
- Run your search in PubMed
- Select the references that you want to save
- From the Send to drop down menu, choose Citation Manager
- Click Create File
- A New Dialog window will appear. Choose Save File. (Tip: You may want to make note of where the file is being saved i.e. directory and/or folder)
- Open your EndNote Basic library.
- Select the Collect tab, Import References.
- Use the Choose File button to select the .nbib file you saved above. Click Open.
- Select the Pubmed (NLM) import filter.
Copyright © 2004-2017. All rights reserved.
Health Sciences Library of the John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
651 Ilalo Street, MEB 101 : Honolulu, HI 96813-5525 / Phone: 808-692-0810 Fax: 808-692-1244